Hits

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Serie A: Pogba completes Juve move

ALL content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.
http://ht.ly/1lPfEl

Juventus have officially confirmed the signing of former Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba.

Pogba has signed a four-year deal with the Bianconeri after leaving Old Trafford.

The Frenchman turned down a new deal at United to make the move to Juventus in search of regular first team football.

The 19-year-old admitted it was an 'honour' to join the Italian champions and hopes to win over the club's fans.

"I am very happy to be here, it is a real honour," he told Juventus' official website.

"I have been told that there is a very good standard of play and the fans support their favourites. I hope they take me and support me in the same way."

No comments:

Post a Comment