Hits

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mercedes cabby chases car on PIE, then flashes middle finger at Stomper's wife

In his email, STOMPer Daniel detailed:

"I was travelling from Changi Airport Terminal 2 on Dec 3 at 5.47pm heading towards the TPE, when the cab driver suddenly swerved into my lane at Airport Boulevard.

"To avoid a collision, I swerved to my left and flashed my headlights at the driver for his reckless behaviour.

"When I passed the cab on the left of ECP exit to PIE/TPE, I raised my hand upwards to show my irritation.

"The cab driver proceeded to chase my car on a wet expressway, endangering the lives of many on the busy expressway.
http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/506278/thumbnail/merc_cab_driver_chases_car_on_pie_then_makes_rude_gesture-thumbnail.jpg
SHB6624E

"He later went to the leftmost lane on PIE and kept showing the middle finger at my passenger (my wife).

"My wife was livid, severly traumatised and currently inconsolable.

"His unacceptable behaviour disgusts me and it further tarnishes the name of Comfort Delgro who must have definitely focused on customer service in their industry.

"It is a great disappointment that a Merc cab driver who probably has been selected to be an ambassador for our Singapore Tourism Board can behave in this manner."

COPIED AND PASTED FROM THIS LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment