Hits

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thank you TTSH staff, for friendly service when I fractured leg

STOMPer LEE fractured his leg on Dec 26, 2010, and was rushed to the Accident and Emergency department of Tan Tock Seng Hospital. He commends the staff for good service rendered, friendly disposition and professionalism.
http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/544232/thumbnail/thank_you_ttsh_staff_for_good_service_when_i_fractured_leg-thumbnail.jpg
Writes LEE in an email (Jan 28):

"I fractured my leg on Dec 26, so was rushed to TTSH's A&E for treatment. "I must say the the service culture at TTSH is one that I will always remember; from the staff members, nurses to the doctors.

"All of them have shown high standards of professionalism and friendilness.

"Everyone showed a lot of empathy and care even though there were some customers who were aggressive.

"I salute all of them especially the staff of B1A, thank you very much."

ORIGINAL SOURCE

Disclaimer: Content used in this blog is courtesy of their respective owners

No comments:

Post a Comment