Hits

Friday, December 6, 2013

Sterling service at Self-fix DIY store, Hougang Mall (Forum letter)

ALL content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.
http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/forum-letters/story/sterling-service-20131206

I am impressed by the service provided by Mr Amri at the Self-fix DIY store at Hougang Mall.

Last Saturday, my family went to the store to buy some paint but my son, who had wanted to choose the paint colours, had to go to the restroom.

Mr Amri patiently reassured me that he could wait even though it was closing time. He also offered me excellent tips on the type of brush to buy, what colours to avoid and even what time of the day to paint, based on his own experience.

He was not out to pitch the most expensive products, and enlightened me on the pros and cons of each item so I could make an informed decision.

He has made me a customer of the store for life.

Sherley Servos (Mrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment