Hits

Monday, November 29, 2010

Moyes lays welcome mat for Beckham

LONDON - David Beckham (picture) has been offered the chance to return to the English Premier League after Everton manager David Moyes admitted he would relish the prospect of bringing the former England captain to Goodison Park.
http://imcms2.mediacorp.sg/cmsfileserver/showimageCC.aspx?324&240&f=2164&img=2164_316599.jpg&h=324&w=240
"I worked with him at Preston. We played in the same team and I made him look good. I made his bad crosses okay. I think I scored from one of his corners by making his bad passes look good.

"We would have to look into it financially, but if he came and said to me I would like to come and play I would have to go to the chairman and ask if we could do it, if we think we can make it work by selling enough shirts."

COPIED AND PASTED FROM THIS LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment