Hits

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gattuso seeks Rangers return


34-year-old Gennaro Gattuso brought down the curtain on his Milan career over the weekend, but has revealed that he wants to rejoin Rangers after bidding an emotional farewell to AC Milan.

The 2006 World Cup winner is now a free agent and he is hopeful he could move back to Rangers, where he became a cult figure during a 12-month spell with them back in 1997.

"I'd like to play for Glasgow Rangers, that's my dream," he told Sportitalia.

"However, they are going through a complicated situation.

"I'm not bothered about money. I want an experience that will touch me emotionally, I want to feel alive.

"If in the future I feel as if I'm not in the best shape then I'll hand my contract back to whichever club I sign for."

SOURCE: http://ht.ly/1jJojs
Content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment