Hits

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yishun intruder tried to rape woman as family slept

An intruder entered the bedroom of a young trainee lawyer in the dead of night recently and attempted to rape her as her parents slept in the next room.

This happened in the family's Yishun maisonette two weeks ago, shortly after the 22-year-old had returned from a Saturday night out with her friends.

Telling her story on condition that she be known only as Ms Tan, she said: 'I took about 15 minutes to clean up and when I got under my blanket, I heard a man's voice at the foot of my bed telling me that I did not lock my front door.'

She explained that the door to her flat is the heavy type, which swings shut and latches by itself.

ORIGINAL SOURCE
Content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment