Hits

Monday, January 24, 2011

Luis Suarez eager for England move

Luis Suarez had been consistently linked with a move to Tottenham Hotspur after some impressive displays for Uruguay in their run to the 2010 World Cup semi-finals in South Africa.

http://ladiesdotdotdot.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/luis-suarez.jpg

But Liverpool are now reportedly leading the race to sign the 23-year-old, who has scored 81 goals in all competitions since joining Ajax from Eredivisie rivals Groningen in 2007.

Suarez told the Sunday Times: "I used to think that English football was not my style. But I saw Tevez play at Boca and Corinthians and I never imagined that he would play in the Premier League.

"When I see the way that Tevez plays there I think I can be a big name in England. It's because of the energy, and the spirit they put into the game in England. Now, I think it's a kind of football that suits me."

ORIGINAL SOURCE

Disclaimer: Content used in this blog are courtesy of their respective owners

No comments:

Post a Comment