Hits

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olympics: Hurdler Lim-Prasad clocks her best timing this season

ALL content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.
http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/london/story/olympics-hurdler-lim-prasad-clocks-her-best-timing-season

Singapore's hurdler Dipna Lim-Prasad clocked a 14.68 seconds in the women's 100m hurdles heats on Monday morning at the Olympic Stadium.

Her time, a season's best for her, puts Dipna joint-last in her heat. Sally Pearson of Australia, the reigning world champion, won that heat in a time of 12.57s.

Dipna does not qualify for the semi-finals and ends her Olympic campaign.

Said Dipna, who had been gunning to better her own national record of 14.23s: "When I saw the time I was quite disappointed. But it's a season's best for me and I gave my all so I guess I couldn't have asked more of myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment