Hits

Monday, April 2, 2012

LINjured, out for rest of season

New York Knicks guard Jeremy Lin will miss at least the next six weeks due to a torn miniscus in his knee, the NBA team said on Saturday, signalling a likely end to the season for the Asian-American.

The downcast 23-year-old told a news conference before the game against the Cleveland Cavaliers at Madison Square Garden that the injury to his left knee would require surgery early next week.

"We did everything we could," Lin told reporters. "This morning I got on the court to see how it feels. The decision was made this morning.

"I can't really do much. I can't really cut or jump. It's clear I won't be able to help the team unless I get this fixed right now."

ORIGINAL SOURCE
Content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment