Hits

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mark Wahlberg confuses REEL life with REAL life

Mark Wahlberg is one of today's biggest action movie stars, but as he sees it, his heroism doesn't end at a film's credits. Instead, he fancies himself a real badass off screen, too.

In a new interview with Men's Journal, Wahlberg says that world history would have been different had he not made a fortuitous decision to fly to Toronto a week early and thus avoid boarding one of the planes out of Boston that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11th.

"If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did," he tells the magazine. "There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.'"

Wahlberg has since apologized for his 9/11 comment.

"To suggest I would have done anything differently than the passengers on that plane was irresponsible... I deeply apologize to the families of the victims that my answer came off as insensitive, it was certainly not my intention."

ORIGINAL SOURCE
Content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment