Hits

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Attacker grabbed girl's legs after turning off lights at Parklane toilet

STOMPer Robin's girlfriend was attacked in a toilet near a cyber cafe at Parklane Shopping Mall at about 1.35am on Nov 29.
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/bfr/lowres/bfrn120l.jpg
"We were playing DOTA from 9pm onwards till about 1.35am, when the incident happened in the ladies toilet on the same floor.

"At about 1.35am, my girlfriend told me she was going to the toilet, and she has been going to the toilet alone most of the time before this incident happened.

"About 3 minutes later, my girlfriend called my handphone and was crying over the phone.

"Sensing that something terrible must have happened, I rushed over to the toilet and saw her crying at the entrance of the female toilet, where the lights were off.

"She quickly told me that someone had switched off the toilet lights and tried to grab her legs after kicking open her toilet cubicle door.

"She told me she started kicking and screaming and tried her best to shut the door back by kicking furiously at the attacker.

"The attacker tried to further assault her by lunging forward to grab her by her hips but was kicked away and the door was shut. The attacker then ran away.

COPIED AND PASTED FROM THIS LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment