Hits

Monday, February 6, 2012

Johor babysitter refuses to return her son

A Singaporean mother is appealing for her 20-month-old son to be returned to her, saying a babysitter in Johor was refusing to do so.

Wanchak Ibrahim, 43, claimed that she had handed over Mu­­hammad Ashraf Abdullah to a family in Kampung Sentosa in Pasir Gudang on March 20 last year.

"At that time, I was living in Kampung Pasir Puteh (Johor) but working in Singapore and I did not have time to care for my son.

"I decided to ask the family to look after my son for the time being and paid them RM10 a day," she told a press conference.

"The family told me that they had given my son away to another family," she said, adding that she had lodged several police reports over the matter.

"We believe the family is involved in child trafficking and we urge the police to take immediate action before it is too late," said Pusat Aduan Rakyat Pasir Gudang supervisor Syed Othman Syed Abdullah.

ORIGINAL SOURCE
Content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment