Hits

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beware of new Facebook blackmail trend

It seemed almost too good to be true. Ben (not his real name) was pleasantly surprised when he logged on to Facebook on Feb 1 and found that an attractive young woman wanted to be his friend.

But he admitted that he felt suspicious at first.

"I asked her, 'Do I know you?' and she told me that she had just randomly chosen me to be her Facebook friend after spotting my profile on another friend's page."

Attracted by a picture of a doe-eyed, buxom woman on her Facebook page, Ben added her to his list of friends without sparing another thought.

The pair started chatting online.

Ben, who is in his mid-teens, recalled: "She asked me to show myself via my web camera. I turned it on, but she did not show herself, so I turned my camera off.

"She asked me why I did so, and I told her that I would not show myself if she refused to do likewise."

The woman, who claimed to be a 20-year-old student at a polytechnic, agreed to show herself the next time they communicated on Feb 2.

"She appeared in the nude, but did not show her face. She danced a little bit and I was turned on by what I saw," said Ben with a chuckle.


"The woman then asked me to expose my private parts. I was a bit shy at first but after a steamy online conversation, I finally gave in to temptation.

"The woman asked me to masturbate, and so I did. But she turned off her camera minutes later."

The woman later asked Ben to transfer $500 into her bank account. If he refused, she threatened to post the video online. (Click link below for the rest of the article)

ORIGINAL SOURCE
Content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment