Hits

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Balaban keen to fire for Selangor

I AM READY for battle.

Although the procedure to secure his International Transfer Certificate (ITC) is still pending, Selangor’s new foreign hitman Bosko Balaban said he is raring to become an instant hero by netting the winner against their age-old Malaysia Cup rivals LionsXII tomorrow.

The 33-year-old former Dinamo Zagreb player said: “Back in Croatia, we have what is called the Eternal Derby against Hajduk Split and the players are always pumped up for the match.

“I have been told of the rivalry between Selangor and Singapore and I am waiting to experience it for myself.

“If I can score and win the game, that would be the perfect start.”

ORIGINAL SOURCE
Content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment