The driver of a car involved in a fatal hit-and-run accident along Pasir Ris Drive 4 on July 7, last year, is still at large.
The coroner's court heard today that the driver, whose identity is still unknown, hit Mr Ho Ching Hay, 66, as the retiree was crossing the road at around 4.30am.

Investigating officer, Senior Staff Sergeant (SSSG) Tay Chun Keen said the driver sped off from the scene without stopping and was last seen making a right turn at the junction of nearby Pasir Ris Drive 1.
Mr Ho, who was on his way to a coffeeshop as part of his daily routine, suffered multiple injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene at around 5am.
Following this accident, the officer said that police had visited various workshops island wide to look for any vehicles resembling the one involved in the case.
They had also contacted the General Insurance Association of Singapore to find out whether there were any claims filed involving it.
SSSG Tay said there were no closed-circuit television footages of the accident and investigations were still ongoing.
Coroner Imran urged the police to bring the culprit to justice saying the driver had to be made accountable for the fatal accident.
ORIGINAL SOURCE
Content used in this not-for-profit blog remain the property of their respective owners.
No comments:
Post a Comment